- Parents: Teenagers don't communicate anymore
- Parents : Teenagers don't speak to us any more
- Parents: It's all Facebook messaging now
- Parents : No one communicates with their children
- Parents : It's all about communication
- Parents: Teenagers should talk to us more
- Teenager: Well, I'm really stressed out about these test and lately i've felt really crap and-
- Parents: God, all you do is moan and complain.
My mom can’t eat from Hooters because it is “Slut food” what.
i dont want people to think im a boy or a girl i just want them to be confused and slightly turned on
Note: this doesn’t work as well if you have a moustache.
Sabrina has finals coming up and she’s got like a hell month and I wish her the best of luck because I love her MORE than she can imagine. xoxo